Saturday, April 11, 2020

Al Lateef

Last Ramadan, my daughter Maryam who was born with a rare syndrome had just been recovering from surgery, and the last thing on my mind was Ramadan decorations. But Allah plans for us so subtly and surprises us in ways beyond imagination. My friend @lillyandluluco made me customized Eid banners and dropped them off at around the same time I received a Ramadan package from @muhsenorg for my daughter. It included beautiful Ramadan decor sponsored and made by @daysofeid. I was taken aback with emotions as my older daughter screamed in excitement at how amazing these stars that light up were! Because of how overwhelmed and shocked I was all at once, I couldn’t even put the stars together! 😅Alhamdulillah @lillyandluluco once again came to the rescue and put them together and hung them up for me. It’s in moments like these that Allah shows his Lutf (utter kindness) through His creation. Thank you @muhsenorg and thank you @daysofeid and thank you @lillyandluluco! May Allah bless you all ❤️ #Ramadan #RamadanDecor #Allateef #Quran #Alhamdulillah #Specialneeds #CHILDsyndrome

No comments:

Post a Comment